Best-in-Class Cybersecurity for Local and Remote Teams
Hackers are continuously developing new tools and methods for accessing sensitive data. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, hackers increased targeting of small businesses. Employees who had been working at the office behind a firewall were suddenly working remotely on home networks and made easier targets. Cybersecurity systems that had been working to protect company data no longer had full confidence. The DRP needed a new cybersecurity strategy to completely protect team members and company data no matter where they were working: at the office or at home.
- Protect company data no matter where team members are working and what devices they are using
- Equip team members with the knowledge and tools they need to protect themselves and company data
- Minimize negative impacts on team users
- Automate monitoring and reporting for improved effectiveness and efficiency
WHIM implemented best practice cybersecurity and training for best-in-class protection and reduced monitoring costs.
- Full migration from local domain and servers to cloud architecture
- Implementation of extended detection and response (XDR) including complete endpoint protection (protection from viruses, malware, spyware, grayware, etc.) , cloud app security, and email security
- Microsoft Office 365 and Intune security policy assessment and adjustments
- Advanced cybersecurity training and phishing simulations
- Network firewall upgrade
- Reduction in time needed for monitoring and response by approximately 75%
- 0 data breaches to date
Thrill your customers
Work with us.