Implementing an Omni-channel Customer Service Portal to Drive Efficiency
Detroit Denim Company (DDCo) is changing the game with direct-to-consumer apparel manufacturing and retail. They chose WHIM for the digital transformation needed to make it work. DDCo has always prioritized its customer relationships and experiences. They needed a way to find operational efficiencies without sacrificing the personal interactions and customer service that is at the heart of their business and mission.
WHIM worked closely with DDCo to understand their goals and select the right user-friendly, affordable, and powerful tools to integrate their front and back-office activities. DDCo team members can:
- Centralize customer inquiry channels
- Improve response times with internal workflows.
- Tailor communications to customers according to their needs and interests
- Analyze and report on customer inquiries to improve communication and service
DDCo’s new digital business design and tools centralized all communication channels – phone, email, chat, text, sticky notes, Facebook, Instagram, and digital marketing campaigns. Team members now have the tools they need to collaborate and deliver top notch customer service and make data based decisions to make further improvements for their beloved denim customers.
- Omni-channel Support Portal (Phone, Chat, Email, & Social)
- Expanded Customer and Employee Knowledge Base
- eCommerce Integration for Fused Support History
- Marketing Automation with Centralized Customer Profiles
- Advance Reporting & Analytics
- User Training and Administration Support
Thrill your customers
Work with us.